If you have ever wondered what the difference is between organic and non-organic food – this top 10 list may help you get a better understanding of what the differences are as well as the top reasons to “go organic” when it comes to your food choices:
Top Ten Reasons
10. Organic produce isn’t covered in a cocktail of carcinogenic chemicals and pesticides
9. Organic food has higher levels of nutrients
8. Organic, free-range poultry and meats are hormone and anti-biotic free.
7. Organic farmers take the time to grow their produce naturally without chemical fertilizers.
6. Organic food is safer for us, especially children.
5. Organic produce is not genetically modified
4. Organic farming practices are better for the environment
3. Organic farming helps keep rural communities healthy
2. Organic food production has no hidden costs; as taxpayers we pay for run-off chemicals to be removed from our water that comes from conventional farms.
And the number one reason is…
1. Organic food tastes great
Why Choose Organic vs. Non-organic?
Non-organic agriculture means the scrumptious meals you feed your family are grown and processed with literally thousands of chemical pesticides, antibiotics and fertilizers. And while you may wash your produce before you consume it, a few pumps of Dawn just won’t cut it. These chemicals seep into the soil and ground water and are absorbed into the food you eat. And while this may mean larger, juicier apples and oranges, the simple fact is that these foods just aren’t as nutritious or delicious as organically grown produce.
Learn more www.vitalityjuice.com